Finding the right Bluetooth headset will often depend on factors like how often you will use it, what you will use it for, and how long you will wear it. In these cases you might want to factor in noise cancelling properties, or sound stabilizing ones that allow you to hear both your music and phone calls clearly and at a high quality. Furthermore, for those who are on the go often and need a hands-free way to communicate, a Bluetooth headset that reduces background noise and can stand up to environmental factors like wind is optimal for communication needs.
- The LG Electronics HBS-750 Tone PRO Wireless Stereo Headset is well designed for both comfort and listening. It is capable of responding to bass in music, and clarifying and enhancing voices in phone calls. It reduced echo in calls and has some fairly effective noise cancelling properties. There are integrated controls that allow you to answer a call or change the music, and you’ll get up to 10 hours of phone time and a range of 33 feet.
- The Plantronics M 165 Marque 2 Ultralight Bluetooth Headset is consistently reviewed positively on sites like Headphones 100 for its stability inside your ear. Unlike other headsets, you can move your head around aggressively without the piece falling out.
- The Jabra Supreme Bluetooth Headset is great for eliminating background noise. This is incredibly helpful for your listening experience, and makes sure that the caller on the other end can clearly hear you. With voice controls, this model makes it easy to be truly hands-free.
- The Jawbone Era Bluetooth Headset is great for reducing outside noises, and stands up well to wind. It has a nice, clear sound and can be easily connected to things like Siri that allow you to use voice commands.
- The Plantronics Voyager Legend Wireless Bluetooth Headset is well regarded as one of the most comfortable and affordable models available, that also provides excellent sound quality and clarity while effectively reducing background noise factors.